Bicyclone turnstile barrier gate designed as a combination extended passage with regular single pedestrian entry point within one full height turnstile. Extended passage ensures smoothless entry of bycicles, wheelchairs, large volume belonings and materials. Can be supplied both in fully welded or assembly (attractive for transportation) desing.
- Variety of metal and metal treatment types;
- Three arms (angle between bars 120˚) and four arms (angle between bars 90˚) modifications;
- High quality at a cost effective price;
- Integration with any type of access control and ID systems;
- Low power consumption;
- Whisper quiet, low noise operation;
- Possibility of customization;
- Wide range of accessories;
- Complete supply set as a standard.
(through the rotor)
|Bicyclone||Bicyclone – L|
|Unit dimensions (WxLxH), mm||Bicyclone – 2300x1156x2290
Bicyclone 900 – 2515x1170x2290
|Bicyclone L – 2300x1156x2290
Bicyclone L 900 – 2515x1170x2290
|Crossing capasity (through the rotor), person/min||20|
|Passage width, mm||650|
|Passage width throught gate, mm||Bicyclone – 700
Bicyclone 900 – 900
|Weight, kg (not more)||700|
|Standard housing||Brushed SS AISI 304|
|Available housing||Brushed SS AISI 316
Polished SS AISI 304
Polished SS AISI 316
Powder coated RAL
|Voltage||from the AC (100–240) V, 50/60 Hz
from a DC source 12 V
|Maximum power consumption, W/pass||205||110|
|MCBF, cycles||1 500 000|
|Enclosure rating||IP41/54 *|
|Temperature range, °С||-40 / +45|
|* first figure is for indoor installation, second figure is for outdoor installation.
Protection level could be up to IP65 upon request.
TiSO BIM models are available from BimObject or the NBS National BIM Library.