Jetpan provides both effective protection of the building, similar to full height turnstiles, but at the same time offers a more graceful solution for stylish lobbies of office centres, banks, and other public facilities. High panels prevent items being carried over the turnstile entry systems. In addition Jetpan can be printed with a customer’s own logo on the sliding glass blades. An anti-tailgating function and back-up battery connection are provided. With a 900 mm passage, TiSO turnstile is specially designed to ensure access for all. One of its main features is the possibility of placing TV screens for any type information on the top of the housing. Advertising light boxes are also available for installation on the top and front parts of the housing.
- Jetpan equipped with sensors that allows to detect tailgating;
- Successful combination of affordable price and high quality;
- Customized surface finish and top lid;
- Steadfast housing suitable for high traffic areas;
- Solution for disabled and trolley access;
- Can be integrated with any type of access control systems;
- Low power consumption;
- Low noise system operation;
- Can be mounted on a mobile platform (TiSO Frame-M).
- Wired remote control panel.
for each pass
|Jetpan 500||Jetpan 900|
|Unit dimensions (WxLxH), mm||1080x1000x1522||1870x1000x1522|
|Passage width, mm||500||900|
|Crossing capacity in single access mode, person/min||30||18|
|Crossing capacity in free access mode, person/min||60|
|Weight, kg (not more)||211||345|
|Standard housing||Brushed SS AISI 304|
|Available housing||Brushed SS AISI 316
Polished SS AISI 304
Polished SS AISI 316
Powder coated RAL
|Top lid||Stainless steel top
Solid glass top
|Voltage||from the AC (100–240) V, 50/60 Hz
from a DC source 12 V
|Maximum power consumption, W/pass||155|
|MCBF, cycles||1 500 000|
|Temperature range, °С||+1 / +40|
TiSO BIM models are available from BimObject or the NBS National BIM Library.