Speedblade is motorised turnstiles featuring sliding blades. The housing material and lightweight cabinet shape make Speedblade security turnstiles suitable for a large variety of facilities, especially those with a requirement for aesthetically attractive equipment. In addition, Speedblade includes an anti-tailgating function. The sliding blades are made of glass, with polycarbonate an option. This motorized turnstile can be controlled by push button or via an access control system.
- Speedblade equipped with sensors that allows to detect tailgating;
- Successful combination of affordable price and high quality;
- Customized surface finish and top lid;
- Steadfast housing suitable for high traffic areas;
- Solution for disabled and trolley access;
- Can be integrated with any type of access control systems;
- Low power consumption;
- Low noise system operation;
- Can be mounted on a mobile platform (TiSO Frame-M).
- Wired remote control panel.
for each pass
|Speedblade 500||Speedblade 900|
|Unit dimensions (WxLxH), mm||1080x1000x1000||1480x1000x1000|
|Passage width, mm||500||900|
|Crossing capacity in single access mode, person/min||37||31|
|Crossing capacity in free access mode, person/min||60|
|Weight, kg (not more)||233|
|Standard housing||Brushed SS AISI 304|
|Available housing||Brushed SS AISI 316
Polished SS AISI 304
Polished SS AISI 316
Powder coated RAL
|Top lid||Stainless steel top
Solid glass top
|Voltage||from the AC (100–240) V, 50/60 Hz
from a DC source 12 V
|Maximum power consumption, W/pass||155|
|MCBF, cycles||1 500 000|
|Temperature range, °С||+1 / +40|
|* first figure is standard, all other available upon request.|
TiSO BIM models are available from BimObject or the NBS National BIM Library.